Hussmann Lab Technician in Bridgeton, Missouri
Perform testing and development activities under the supervision of Design Engineers, Evaluation Engineer, or other Engineering personnel.
Perform testing requiring conventional types of procedures and/or applicable industry standards.
Assist on testing projects as necessary.
Set up Hussmann merchandisers for testing. This includes the installation of all refrigeration, electrical and data acquisition instrumentation connections.
Conduct testing as directed by the Evaluation Engineer, Manager of Lab Testing or other Engineering personnel responsible for the project.
• 2-3 Years experience.
• Knowledge of refrigeration and HVAC trade skills
• Desirable: Computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, and skills necessary to learn the Hussmann data acquisition system and supporting programs for evaluation of data.
• Technical certificate in the field of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent training and experience.
• EPA Universal certification.
• Skills in use and operation of tools of the HVAC and refrigeration trade (brazing, electrical, etc.).
Bridgeton, Missouri, United States
Site Map| Copyright 2018 Hussmann Corporation. All rights reserved
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.