Hussmann Production Supervisor (Contract to hire) in Bridgeton, Missouri
Production Supervisor (Contract to hire)
Contract to hire opportunity
Plan, organize and direct manufacturing activities for specific areas of the plant to meet established plant objectives. Serve as a teacher, coach and advisor to facilitate teamwork and continued employee development.
Provide manufacturing process and team support to complex operations. Offer direction, expertise and effort in specific manufacturing areas. Maintain focus on meeting plant objectives in safety, quality, productivity, delivery and cost.
Collaborate on various black belt and green belt Lean Six Sigma projects. Consistently lead at least 2 green belt projects annually.
Facilitate and actively participate in the development and training of hourly employees.
Drive major change initiatives, such as employee involvement programs.
• 5-10 Years Experience. Must have a minimum of two years experience each in both feeder and assembly departments
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, to including ability to deliver effective presentations. Must also display a high level of attention to the perspectives, needs, and concerns of others.
• Must have demonstrable knowledge of key manufacturing principles and processes.
• 6 Sigma – green belt certification
• Lean training
• Leadership Skills training
• OSHA/STOP training
• Must complete IRU Courses-Interpersonal Skills, Team Leadership, Roadmap for Change, Business Acumen, and Leader Level People Management.
Bridgeton, Missouri, United States
Site Map| Copyright 2018 Hussmann Corporation. All rights reserved
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.