Illinois Tool Works, Inc. Crater Packer in Camdenton, Missouri
1629 Old South 5, Camdenton, MO 65020, USA
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ITW EAE is a division of the Illinois Tools Works, Inc. (NYSE: ITW), a Fortune 200 global industrial manufacturer with operations in 58 countries. ITW EAE is a developer and provider of capital equipment used in electronics manufacturing, and is found in premier printed circuit board (PCB) assembly facilities the world over. ITW EAE comprised with industry-leading brands: MPM stencil printing equipment for electronic materials; Camalot Systems fluid dispensers; Electrovert reflow soldering, wave soldering, and curing, and cleaning equipment; Vitronic Soltec selective soldering, reflow soldering and wave soldering equipment; and Despatch industrial oven and furnaces.
The Crater/Packer assists with the fulfillment process of global spare parts orders
High School diploma or GED required
Good communication skills required- phone and email
Proficient usage of Word and Excel
Position Skills Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Receive, stock, and pull service spare parts by location number.
· Pack and ship spare parts orders for safe global transport.
· Process orders using QAD system software.
· Process orders using our third-party Transportation Management System, TRAX.
· Must be able to obtain certification in shipment of dangerous goods by air and land.
· Must be able to pass certification to operate a forklift.
· Other duties, across EAE Global Logistics, as requested.
Working Conditions/Physical demands:
Some Overtime may be required
Some call in time may be required
· Team oriented work environment.
· Bending, lifting, squatting, pushing and pulling
· This position requires 95% standing and 5% sitting; lifting up to 40 pounds
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.