Manpower Group Electrical Assembler 2nd shift in Chesterfield, Missouri
Manpower is THRILLED to announce this great position with a large client! Weekly pay! FREE college courses! Get your foot in the door at a great company! This is a temp to hire opportunity for a successful candidate! Hurry and email your resume in word format to email@example.com to be considered. 2nd shift $17 per hour to start
Perform duties required to assemble all electrical components into the main power packs with respect to each product line.
· Assemble main electrical power pack per design and engineering specifications using schematics
· Assemble electrical and pneumatic components, into sub assemblies across multiple models in each respective product lines.
· Assemble various components into electrical and pneumatic sub assemblies per engineering drawings, schematics and diagrams
· Responsible for completeness of sub assemblies per the ATO sales order.
· Responsible for all sub assembly documentation.
· Inspect components, prior to assembly, for visual defects and damage
· Inspect completed sub-assemblies, visually and manually.
· Supports the assembly group in determining what is required to meet the sales order.
· Support engineering department in redesigning and building prototype sub-assemblies for presses
· Responsible for preparing the following forms when needed: material request, material return to stock, IRAD form, etc.
· Basic electrical skills
· Troubleshooting skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Work with little or no supervision
· High attention to detail
· Problem solving skills
· Personal computer skills
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
· Ability to interpret blueprints
· Capable of performing assembly work with minimal assistance.
· Must be familiar with Mark Andy's Assembly Standard Work procedures for their assigned area.
· Maintain a safe and organized work environment. Fulfill daily 5 S and required PM duties. Complete these duties on a
consistent basis at his/her primary family of work centers, as well as, all duties listed as a "Novice" on any other work center in
his/her family class of machines.
· Reports to and works under directions of his/her assigned team leader.
· An intermediate assembler must maintain quality assemblies and a low rework rate which would be subject to review by team
leaders based on quality issues within the cell and/or per IRAD reports.
High school degree or equivalent
Experience: 6 months electrical experience or electrical schooling
Oracle; Personal computer; Various hand and power tools; Hoist/Level/ Pallet jack; Various gauges; Heat gun; soldering iron; crimpers;
wire stripper and ohmmeter
Moderate to frequent exposure to shop environment; may be exposed to dust, odors, oils, fumes, chemicals, noise and moving
parts. Work typically requires the usage of PPE and can require work on the facility's production floor or on the production floor
in a customer's facility.
Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl and move about facility and/or customer's
facilities. Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.