Rose International INC Logistics Coordinator in Chesterfield, Missouri
Position Title: Logistics Coordinator
Position Number: 289682
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Biochemistry, Biology, Knowledge management
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Key information for candidates –
Location: Chesterfield MO 63017
Title: Logistics Analyst - Entry
Seeking a highly motivated Logistics Analyst to work within the Pipeline Enablement team. This position will be embedded among research and development (R&D) scientists. Candidates with a strong background in science are highly desired for this position. The individual will be responsible for coordinating data to support our inbred pipeline from breeding programs to the lab and other key stakeholders. A desire for operational research and data science are critical needs to continue to systematize the logistics of the inbred pipeline. This position has liaison responsibilities with the Pipeline Enablement and the NA Hybrid Crop Breeding teams.
Required Skills / Experience:
• BS in Biology, Agronomy, Plant Sciences, or comparable work experience in Agriculture/Biotechnology
• At least three years of experience working with data in a technical or scientific environment
• Excellent Excel skills,
• Ability to use tools and techniques for analyzing data, Spotfire and pipeline pilot preferred
• Ability to diagnose problems in IT systems
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Commitment to ensuring data quality and accuracy
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Self starter and ability to work alone or as a part of a team
• Fosters a sense of urgency, identifies and overcomes obstacles
• Clear ability to learn quickly and deliver results in a fast-paced work environment
• Persistent in the pursuit of results
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Desired Skills / Experience:
• Knowledge of breeding, agriculture, and/or biotechnology.
• Experience with Spotfire
• Strong understanding of database systems and management of large data sets.
What top 3 things are you looking for on resumes of quality candidates? Agriculture science or biological sciences background, attentive to details, agility
What is a day like in this role? What 3-5 responsibilities will occupy their time? A typical day would be spent creating marker projects, data queries/ analyses, summaries, and maintaining/updating SOPs.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)