Benson Industries, Inc. Plan Services Manager in Chesterfield, Missouri
MiTek® USA Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is the world's leading supplier of state-of-the-art, engineered connector products, engineering services, and computer-driven machinery for the building component industry. We provide the industry's most advanced, most comprehensive, and most innovative software for design and manufacturing. Our products and services are backed up by a team of industry professionals who are dedicated to one goal – making our customers successful.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Plan Services Manager who will be responsible for management of a team providing a variety of services for the home building industry.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer relationship and project management
- Local and remote team management
- Operational process development and implementation
- Contract / Statement of Work review and development
- Quality control standard development and enforcement
- Service offerings to be managed may include:
- Residential Construction Document development
- Architectural renderings
- Virtual Reality models
- Plat map development
- Material take offs
Type of team members to be managed
- Project Managers
- BIM Technicians
- Graphic Designers
- HVAC Designers
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent communication
- Professional team management
- Project management including budget setting, tracking and forecasting
- Residential documentation development
- BIM development
- Material takeoffs
- Results / deadline focused
- Ability to manage multiple customers / projects and service types
Residential Construction knowledge or hands on experience in the field on residential projects and residential drafting experience and AutoCAD experience is required. Revit experience and exposure to estimating/takeoffs is preferred.
Revit, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD, MS Office Products
MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard To race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.**
Tracking Code: 934-253
Job Location: Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular