Rose International INC Chemist in Creve Coeur, Missouri
Position Title: Chemist
Position Number: 289723
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Key information for candidates –
Location: Creve Coeur 63141
Title: Biochemist - Entry
• In Search of a R&D lab scientist with a minimum of Bachelors in microbiology, biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, biochemical engineering and at least 2 years of lab experience.
• The position involves microbial culture and fermentation, purification and analysis of different biomolecules as well as method troubleshooting, equipment maintenance, calibrations, sterilization and process improvement.
• The individual should possess strong verbal and written skills, be team-oriented and self-motivated.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and works independently with minimum supervision.
• Familiarity and/or experience with protein, DNA/RNA purification, enzyme activity assay and chromatography are a plus. Willing to work occasional early mornings and late evenings, M-F.
• What top 3 things are you looking for on resumes of quality candidates?
Good personality and communication skills; Strong biochemical technical background; Team player.
• What is a day like in this role? What 3-5 responsibilities will occupy their time?
Be helping with regular biochemical/microbial lab prep and operations include media prep, biochemical sample analysis, fermentation prep and runs.
• Is there anything else the suppliers should know in order to find the right candidates?
Microbial skill will be a bonus.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)