Rose International INC Project Manager in Creve Coeur, Missouri
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 290496
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
Engineering, Procurement, Project Engineer, Project Management
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Duration: 12 months
The Project Engineer/Manager position provides full service project management for the successful execution of office, laboratory, mechanical, electrical and general facilities infrastructure capital projects within Global Engineering. This position is ultimately responsible for the project outcomes around safety, cost, schedule, quality and demonstration of project premises.
This position is responsible for project scope definition, budget estimation and successful execution of capital projects primarily at various sites in the St. Louis area. Project Engineer/Manager (PM) is responsible for working with clients’ representatives to understand required standards, specifications and project premise to accurately scope and develop a project. The PM is expected to support multiple projects concurrently. Engineering discipline support outside the skill of the PM will be provided to support the capital project design under the PM's management and control. For major projects a cost engineer will be assigned.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Develop project scopes, including alternatives and cost-benefit analysis as needed.
• Plan, organize, direct control and lead the projects from inception to completion and closure. Document all meetings and agreements.
• Clear communications with clients (Corp Services leads and Technology operations leads).
• As required, educate clients on the Project execution process, with emphasis on scope, budget and change management.
• Prepare the Project Definition Report (PDR) and gain approval from clients. Ensure that the scope is supported prior to additional design work proceeding.
• Conduct ESH and Design Reviews with ESH, clients and Global Engineering discipline support on the project.
• Prepare the complete project estimate. Review with Global Engineering Management.
• Prepare all bidding documents; scope of work, specifications, instructions to bidders and work with procurement to manage the bid process.
• After approval, execute all procurement processes for equipment and materials and all contracts in accordance with AG-E Procurement and Contracting Procedures and Client guidelines. Serve as principle contact for the contractors.
• Ensure all construction permits and environmental permits are in place and that occupancy permits are properly approved at the completion of the project.
• Work with Construction Management to ensure contractors are meeting the Contractor-Guest requirements. Periodically, participate in site safety walkthroughs. Highlight deficiencies and participate in contractor meetings for improvement.
• Present periodic Global Engineering/clients’ project reviews to update progress on project execution.
• On completion, assemble and transmit final closure files and equipment manuals to clients and AG-E archives. Ensure As-Built drawings are completed.
• Document any Lessons Learned and share with clients and Engineering management for incorporation into the Project Execution system
Minimum Required Qualifications for the Position:
BS in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering or related Engineering degree.
7+ years experience in project execution, project engineering, demonstrated experience in project management and execution.
The position requires strong written and oral communication skills, strong problem-solving and people skills, good negotiating skills, strong personal initiative, strong knowledge of general engineering skills, the ability to work well in a small/large team environment, and the ability to work well in a culture that values diversity.
Ideal Candidate Will Also Possess:
Broad engineering skills at a practical level, multi-tasking, dealing with multiple customers simultaneously.
Familiarity with general industry standards and practices and with Client standards and practices.
Demonstrated capability to analyze problems and provide accurate solutions in a timely manner
Complete understanding of environmental and safety issues
Strong customer focus disposition#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)