Jackson County Missouri Wastewater Treatment Specialist in Grain Valley, Missouri
- Responsible for the inspection of wastewater treatment plants for acceptable water quality and assures wastewater disposal design and installations conform to county codes and state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of wastewater treatment plants.
- Conducts maintenance at waste water treatment plants and manholes as needed
- Assists with other environmental health duties as needed.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Biology or related field, a C license for wastewater or the experience to obtain this license.
- Must have a valid Missouri Driver's License.
- Must submit to/pass pre-employment background/drug screen.
Department: Public Works
Salary: $15.00 - $23.27/hour