Rose International INC CAD Designer/Drafter in Grandview, Missouri
Position Title: CAD Designer/Drafter
Position Number: 280241
Location: Grandview, MO
Desired Skill Set:
AutoCAD, CAD, Drafting
C2C IS NOT ALLOWED
Job Title: CAD Drafter
Location: Grandview MO 64030
Start Date: 03/26/2018
End Date: 09/25/2018
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· An Associate degree in Engineering, Drafting or related science and two (4) years drafting and design work experience is required.
· In lieu of a degree, candidates with eight (8) years of related drafting and design work experience will also be considered.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), Auto Cad, as well as Internet software and E-mail is required.
Provides drafting and design support for application engineering department and engineering by assuming full drafting responsibility for assigned projects from concept to customer subject to supervisory and engineering review with limited latitude for independent action to resolve problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Utilization of CAD system to develop design and modify documentation in 2D.
· Modify mechanical drawings as instructed by written directions
· Ability to track and organize drawings requests Ability to learn internal software
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to visualize and design work in 2D.
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD Mechanical.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office software.
· Familiar with PDF writer.
· Ability to work within fast-paced, schedule driven, team oriented environment.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)