The MENTOR Network Maintenance Worker in Harrisonville, Missouri
Maintenance Worker Primary Location: United States-MO-MOHarrisonville Function: Maintenance/Housekeeping/Food Services
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Missouri MENTOR is seeking a maintenance worker to maintain the physical facility, grounds and all equipment in good working repair to ensure a safe, attractive and enjoyable living environment for the individuals receiving services.
- Maintains ongoing preventative maintenance program.
- Repairs and maintains kitchen, housekeeping, and other mechanical equipment, including heating and air conditioning units, electrical and plumbing fixtures, and laundry equipment.
- Inspects and repairs all damages to hallways, walls, ceilings, floors, roofs, and rooms.
- Paints and refinishes building surfaces.
- Orders and maintains necessary maintenance supplies.
- Provides necessary maintenance of all tools and equipment.
- Maintains fire alarm system, including smoke and heat detectors, fire pulls and fire extinguishers. Maintains sprinkler systems and assists with quarterly inspections. Assists in disaster plans as appropriate.
- Maintains appliance motors, room exhaust fans/hood suppression systems, pumps and miscellaneous equipment on a monthly basis or as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Monitors and assists in basic maintenance of facility vehicles.