General Electric MI Product Sales Specialist in Jefferson City, Missouri
• Support field sales team to sell the HCS equipment and business solutions to customers within Area.
• Actively track market dynamics including competition situations, customer needs, product evolutions and formulate analysis report to aid business forecast and planning for Modality sales team, product team& field sales team.
• Keep close contact with key luminaries within assigned territory, to promote latest product and clinical development from GE Healthcare, collect first hand customer feedback and needs on GE products/services and build the spokesman for GE.
• Prepare and co-ordinate tender response and validate tender documentation in collaboration with territory manager.
• Generate record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
• Assist the territory manager with post sale follow up in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
• More than 5 years working experience, preferably in medical industry, either as commercial role, technical or clinical role.
• Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
• Strong interpersonal acumen, be able to build up solid relationship with people
• Team working skills (including ability to harness resources to achieve goal).
• Good command of English both in oral and written
• Good business acumen, sensitivity to the dynamics in market place, with good strategic thinking capacity;
• Good presentation skills
• Bachelor and above degree, preferably in Clinical Medical background
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: China; GuangDong, GuangXi, GuiZhou, HuBei, HuNan, ShaanXi, SiChuan, YunNan; Guangzhou,WuHan, Changsha, Nanning,Chengdu,Xi‘an,Kuming,Guiyang
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.