ICF Consulting Group, Inc. Senior User Experience Architect in Jefferson City, Missouri
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Senior User Experience Architec t.
This role will provide overarching design, usability and content strategy for a federal digital public health project. The position will provide our client with expertise in creative problem solving and ensuring delivery of directed UX activities from the client, in collaboration with the development, visual design, and content teams for a large federal website enhancement effort. In this role, you will lead participatory design sessions, help plan and execute user research, and act as steward of the UX design and content strategy tasks.
This role requires effective facilitation and communication abilities, both oral and written, as well as proven client management and resiliency skills.
As a Senior User Experience Architect , you will:
• Suggest UX strategy direction to the client, collect client inputs, and deliver content and design products relevant to the website that clearly meet client direction
• Interact with the client and project team members in an integrated, tactful fashion while focusing on delivery and results
• Effectively speak the client’s language, focusing on outcomes and responsiveness to client demands over industry jargon
• Create prototype designs, conduct user research, guide information architecture approaches, and ultimately ensure client directions for content and design are executed in a timely fashion
As a Senior User Experience Architec t, you will have:
• 5+ years of experience in a digital strategy, UX or similar role
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated resiliency and experience in client-facing roles requiring tactful communications in fast-moving environments
• Experience facilitating design sessions and workshops, creating research plans and reports, and applying content or information architecture best practices to web projects
• Experience with design patterns (i.e. UI components) and wireframing/prototyping alongside understanding of usability and accessibility best practices
• An understanding of content strategy and information architecture best practices relevant to large websites (previous work within a Drupal CMS environment is a plus)
Job Location(s): Within the current landscape, this role will be supported remotely and is open to all U.S. Citizens.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy (https://www.icf.com/legal/equal-employment-opportunity) .
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf) and Pay Transparency Statement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_English_unformattedESQA508c.pdf) .
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)Need help? We're here:ICFCareerCenter@icf.com
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.