Auto Truck Group ATG - Operations Assistant in Kansas City, Missouri
Job Posting - External
The Operations Assistant is responsible for the administrative tasks within in managing all aspects and processes related to production and processes. This position is also responsible for establishing and maintaining good working relationships with external and internal customers.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist the operations team in all production processes as required to keep production running efficiently.
- Run daily and/or weekly operations reports and create custom reports.
- Reconcile and report discrepancies found in records and make corrections as needed.
- Bring unresolved variances to supervisor for discussion and resolution.
- Compile statistical, inventory or auditing reports for management meetings.
- Responsible for creating and closing orders in a timely manner as required.
- Assist in the production scheduling tasks for multiple product lines.
- Must comply with the company’s safety policies and clean initiative standards.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES __
- All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with applicable Federal and State laws.
- High school Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 – 3 years of previous work experience in an office setting, experience in a manufacturing environment or supportive role is strongly preferred.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Must have the ability to hand multiple projects and organize them for completion by priority.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Kansas City, MO
Job Type: Operations
Date Posted: 12/9/2018