Collabera Electrical Drafter in Kansas City, Missouri
Location:Kansas City, MissouriUS
• Assist in planning and preparing detailed drawings.
• Use 2D and 3D CAD and other software, including Revit, AutoCAD
• Demonstrate knowledge of CAD standards and best practices.
• Learn and successfully apply company, client, and project drafting standards and procedures
• Provide a range of drawing production work including problem analysis, layout, detailing, and drafting on projects of substantial variety and complexity.
• Demonstrate knowledge of assigned and related disciplines.
• Coordinate drafting activities with other designers, drafters, and design disciplines.
• Successfully communicate and correspond with internal design resources and external clients and personnel.
• Have the ability and experience to work independently and in a team environment as the project requires.
• Execute design changes and project drawing revisions.
• Maintain CAD proficiency and work toward mastering current CAD systems.
• May perform field inspections.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Proficient in REVIT
• Previous electrical detailing