Accenture LIMS Validation Specialist in Kansas City, Missouri
Title: LIMS Validation Specialist Location: USA Job Number: 00536012
Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology? Join Accenture Scientific Informatics Services and help our clients apply digital technologies to revolutionize scientific and laboratory processes.
Accenture Scientific Informatics Services combines the scientific and laboratory informatics expertise of LabAnswer with Accenture’s strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovation approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted across a variety of industries—helping make them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before.
Leveraging digital technologies such as automation, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, analytics and cloud, in combination with a fundamental redesign of the scientific user experience, Accenture Scientific Informatics Services helps organizations better capture, manage, integrate and analyze complex scientific data. This can improve the discovery and manufacturing of new products, improve quality, ensure compliance, reduce time to market and improve operational efficiency.
As an Accenture Scientific Informatics Services consultant you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading US companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
· Create and Modify Validation Documentation Including but not limited to:
· Req Specs.
· Validation Analysis
· Validation Plan
· Validation Report
· Validation Protocol
· Technical Design Spec
· Security Configuration
· Business Impact Assessment
· Business Process Analysis
· Risk Assessment
· Service Level Agreement
· Statement of Work
· Change Control
· Traceability Matrix
· Write and execute test scripts
· Report defects identified during test script execution
· Participate in status meetings
· Contribute to status reporting
· Identify issues and communicate to appropriate level of authority
· Participate in identification of validation risks
· Communicate with Test Manager and/or PM accordingly
· Create and distribute internal status reports
· Create client facing status reports
· Perform quality checks on peer documentation
· Participates in the development of the Validation and Testing Strategy
· Distributes client facing status reports
· Lead validation status meetings
· Lead, plan and manage test script execution
· Responsible for defect review/management
· Responsible for quality review of client facing status reports
· Responsible for quality checks on documentation prior to delivery to client
· Lead activities to identify validation risks
· Responsible for Issue remediation
· Communicate status, risks, and metrics as needed to Project Management
· Responsible for the data aggregation of KPIs
· Guide project teams to follow GDPs as well as to ensure quality processes are followed in all aspects of the project (development, configuration, data management, business analysis, etc...)
4 Year degree in an applicable field
3 Years of experience working in regulated environments
3 Years of experience in Laboratory Informatics projects
3 Years of experience in testing and validation
SME on SDLC, GxP and Compliance regulations
1 year of consulting experience
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Excellent organizational skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Software Engineering