Newell Brands Pure Fishing - Receiving Specialist - A Shift in Kansas City, Missouri
Live, Learn, Work and Play
Position Summary Performs requirements to receive finished goods from all outside vendors. Receives and stores raw material product into designated locations. Receives sourced goods into the warehouse.
A Shift Monday through Thursday 6 am to 4:30 pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Obtain forklift license and operate a variety of forklifts in a safe and efficient manner.
2. Check product on transfer order for correct EDP number and correct count.
3. Scan transfer orders with RF Scanner.
4. Check for possible combining of product with another location.
5. Wrap pallet for put away and safety reasons.
6. Scan PID Label and Scan location label for product put away.
7. Unload incoming semi trailers.
8. Maintain organization of materials.
9. Replenish bins as required.
10. Other duties as assigned.
11. < > To perform this job an individual must be able to handle multiple tasks.. Must be able to obtain forklift license. Education and /or Experience Must have a High School Diploma or GED; or 1 to 3 months related training and experience. .
12. Mathematical Skills Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide for accurate receiving.
13. Physical Ability Continuous lifting or moving of light weight materials; must be able to infrequently lift up to 50 pounds. and on occasion 75 pounds. This job requires continuous bending, stretching, and climbing ladders also continuous walking on cement floors.
14. Reasoning Ability Must be able to understand and use common sense with written and oral instructions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
Requisition Id: 113078
Location: MO - Kansas City