Alphapointe Quality Assurance Inspector/Technician in Kansas City, Missouri
As part of its mission, Alphapointe provides preferential hiring to people with vision impairments (legally blind).
Job Summary: Responsible for insuring products produced by Alphapointe meet all customer quality standards and expectations.
- Inspect molded components following first-run productions using equipment and procedures such as Spectrophotometer, scale, magna-mike, six-point reading test, and general visual assessment.
- Advise Mold Technician of type of defects noted.
- Inform mold tech when there is a need for a machine adjustment.
- Inspect component parts, age cartridges, and perform write-out.
- Inspect writing instruments after assembly and prior to shipping.
- Data entry of testing results.
- Approves or rejects final product based on specifications.
- Adheres to cGMP and ISO 9001:2008 quality standards.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- High school degree required. College degree preferred.
- Detail orientation is needed.
- Ability to be customer focused.
- Require basic computer skills.
- Requires flexibility.
Alphapointe is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Department: Quality Assurance
Location: Kansas City, MO