Brunswick Quality Manager in Lebanon, Missouri
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Job Title: Quality Manager
Company: Brunswick – Lebanon Operations and Lowe Boats
Location : Lebanon, Missouri
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the boating and fishing industry? Brunswick Lebanon Operations is the innovative manufacturer of Lowe Boats and other Brunswick brand aluminum fishing boats and pontoons. We pride ourselves on building the highest quality, most durable and innovative products in the industry. If you have a passion for fishing or boating, and desire a career in a growing organization with a team focus, we encourage you to apply for a position with us. Brunswick Lebanon Operations is looking for individuals to join our team who are proud of our incredible legacy and share in our vision to create life-long memories on the water!
The Quality Manager is responsible for the Quality Management System to ensure consumers’ standards of assembled product are achieved and maintained. This includes determining assembly process capabilities, auditing assembly processes for performance and quality, assessing cosmetic criteria and generating reports and documentation. This role is responsible for the continuous improvement of Lowe’s quality and how it aligns with our customers’ expectations. This role will drive continuous improvements of our quality processes through monitoring data and quickly driving change in the organization.
· Lead and manage Lowe’s Quality Control Information System (QCIS) and its associated process
· Supervises or manages a work unit of production quality department employees where planning, scheduling, monitoring and reviewing work is required.
· Responsible for developing and managing Quality Management System and Standards at Lebanon Operations
· Provide quality related feedback and data to the manufacturing and engineering departments to drive product and process changes that improve customer satisfaction and lower the overall cost of poor quality
· Provide current documentation to manufacturing personal to insure current quality processes are followed and that products are built in conformance with documentation and standards.
· Responsible for the design of the less complex tests for accuracy of in-house processes, and develops methods to monitor results
· Characterize key process parameters in assembly processes and provide documents and control plans
· Manages Corrective Action system based on feedback from manufacturing audits, inspections, and warranty data.
· Manage Material Rejection and Disposition Record process with cross-functional team
· Closely coordinate with operations department to ensure that safety, delivery and productivity targets are attained simultaneously with the quality goals
· Participate in the New Product Development process to ensure that quality standards are established and documented prior to integrating a new model or product changes into the manufacturing environment
· Lead Green Belt level projects and continuous improvement activities within the department
· Responsible for all personnel issues and performance evaluations of team
· A four-year degree in engineering
· LSS Green Belt certification preferred
· Two to four years of experience in automotive or large equipment manufacturing environment preferred
· Knowledge of and demonstrated application of quality methods and tools including LSS, FMEA, Design of Experiments, Statistical Process Controls, etc.
· Project management experience desired with an ability to maintain a steady focus on objectives and tasks while planning and organizing activities autonomously
· Act as Change Agent for the department and facility
· Must have strong leadership skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must demonstrate positive interpersonal skill with the flexibility and adaptability to relate to and collaborate with people at all levels of the organization and work well with a diverse employee group
· Team player who is able to function without rigid organizational boundaries
· High energy, creative, intelligent and logical
· Goal orientated mentality with a desire to set, reach and exceed goals
Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf for more information
Brunswick at http://www.brunswick.com/privacy.php and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick Corporation (NYSE:BC) is home to the people behind life’s passions. Our company is made up of some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands in categories such as recreational boats, marine engines, fitness equipment, active recreation, and activated workplace products. While we are family to 14,000 employees around the world, three divisions in more than 30 countries create a local environment, with our global headquarters in the Chicago suburb of Mettawa, IL.