Staff Management | SMX 2nd Shift Lead in Lees Summit, Missouri
With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
The Lead Operator is a working production operator who has additional lead responsibilities supporting the production team on the designated shift demonstrating leadership for production while ensuring compliance with environmental, health and safety policies.
Duties: · Ensures the work team operates safely, complying with all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures, to produce products that meet quality standards and delivery schedules
· Operates all plant equipment and performs machine set-up as needed
· Makes multiple daily plant rounds checking equipment for possible problems
· Recommends preventative maintenance or repair and undertakes minor repairs when
· Monitors process operating parameters to ensure the process is within required specifications at all times
· Troubleshoots processing problems and takes appropriate corrective action
· Directs and monitors Production Operators daily work assignments and provides assistance when needed
· Proactively and effectiv.
Employment Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire.
Work Location: Parker Hannifin/Lees Summit, 417 SE Thompson Dr, Lees Summit, MO 64082.
Job Types: Light Industrial, Manufacturing.
Shifts: 2nd Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Climate Controlled Environment, Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply).
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 50 pounds.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $16.00.
Pay Rate: $16 per hour.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Able to read, write and speak English fluently
· Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Email, ability to learn company's specific programs)
· Experience working with and troubleshooting manufacturing process equipment
· Able to lead team members and assign work orders
· Able to recognize and evaluate employee performance and give objective feedback
· Able to communicate