Jackson County Missouri Supervisor in Lee's Summit, Missouri
- Ensures the successful operations and maintenance of specific division operations, including:
- Leading natural resource projects and programs
- Managing division inspection and quality control programs, including inspections and work planning for playgrounds, docks, regulatory compliance and other park infrastructure
- Supporting division assess management programs and training
- Supporting annual review and updates to division Standard Operating Procedures.
- Planning and managing special projects.
- Supporting preparations for seasonal special events and recreation programs.
- In the absence of the Superintendent and/or Deputy Superintendent, may have immediate responsibility for the operation and maintenance of assigned projects and the necessary associates and equipment by which to complete.
- Supervises park operations staff and volunteers.
- Responsible for inventory control of all assets needed for work projects; financial assessment and budgetary controls are expected in this position.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED. Associate’s Degree or higher in an industry related field preferred with 3-5 years supervisory experience, OR, minimum of 10 years of experience in an industry related position with 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Must complete division specific training as directed.
- Heavy lifting is required, at times in excess of 50 pounds
- Additional qualification dependent on department needs.
- Must submit to/pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
Department: Parks + Rec
Salary: $39,873 - $50,835/year