AgReliant Genetics Sales Agronomist in Missouri
WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
This position provides technical support services to customers, dealers and sales personnel in order to promote brand products and resolve customer problems and complaints about product performance; lends service to the sales force as needed; required extensive contact with AgReliant Genetics Breeders and other potential genetics suppliers.
Provides technical support services to customers, dealers and sales personnel to promote brand products and resolve customer problems and complaints about product performance lends service to the sales force as needed.
• Works with the Agronomy Manager to evaluate product line-up for assigned sales territory.
• Supervise field testing program in the assigned market including university testing, dealer and county plots (coordinated with the sales force), support the AgReliant Genetics Research PCR program as needed
• Analysis of plot harvest data and brand agronomic studies.
• Writing newsletters, agronomic postcards and other communication documents including social media posts.
• Train sales force and provide service to the customer base.
• Provide technical support to the Regional Team Leaders, Key Account Managers, and Key Account Specialists as needed.
• Participate in Regional Meetings in assigned market as well as agronomist team meetings and national brand events as needed.
• Project a positive image of AgriGold and AgReliant Genetics.
• Maintain appearance of company vehicle and equipment in an acceptable manner.
• Other duties as required.
• Bachelor degree in agronomy or related field desired, Master’s degree preferred
• Certified Crop Advisor Certification or willingness to obtain CCA required
• Five (5) or more years’ experience in agronomy or related field
• Solid background in agriculture and/or agronomy
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivated and strong attention to detail
• Ability to train others on products, crop management, pest management, and nutrient management
• Ability to maintain excellent relationship with farmers
• Ability to maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to work required hours
• Some overnight travel required, must be able to travel 15-20%.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
• Ability to work extended hours outdoors during the entire growing season, including walking fields.
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet Company MVR guidelines.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
External Company URL: www.agreliantgenetics.com