Kelly Services Assembler, O'Fallon, MO in O Fallon, Missouri
Seeking Assemblers to assemble/package surgical devices and kits used in eye surgeries in a climate-controlled, clean room environment. Temp to Hire Opportunity!
Hours : Monday through Thursday (4 days), 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (10-hour days). If overtime is needed, will be available for the same hours on Friday, and occasionally on Saturday.
Pay Rate : $11.00 per hour.
• Placing small surgical devices into plastic pouches
• Performing repetitive work to meet company quotas
• Positioning parts according to blue prints
• Must be able to work at a fast pace and work with small parts
• You must be comfortable with sitting or standing for long periods of time
• Ability to work independently and safely at all times
• Requires repeated use of hands and fingers as well as full range of motion
• Prior assembly / production experience preferred but not required
To be considered for this position you may apply immediately to this job posting, or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ..
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office and not being recruited by your local Kelly office.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
• Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
• Group insurance options*
• Service bonus plan
• Holiday pay plan
• Weekly electronic pay options
• Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
• Exclusive online employee community
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.