SAK Construction, LLC Manufacturing Assembly Operator in O Fallon, Missouri
Pipenology is a manufacturing company with one main focus: to develop and produce the most advanced and reliable custom CIPP liners in the market today. We are seeking Manufacturing Assembly Operators to join our team in O’Fallon, MO. Once hired, you will operate machinery to manufacture CIPP liners. Qualified candidates will need to be comfortable working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment. Pipenology offers competitive pay and great benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and more! Starting pay of $15.00 per hour, after initial 90-day probationary period. Visit www.pipenology.com for more information.
· Perform material handling functions to load/mount production materials
· Guide and feed materials into machinery
· Monitor machinery for proper operation
· Perform various quality monitoring functions
· Re-thread sewing machines and replace needles as necessary
· Push aside finished CIPP liners
· Perform all duties according to established safety and efficiency procedures
· Perform minor maintenance on machinery as needed
· Other related manufacturing/warehouse duties as assigned, including use of a forklift
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Basic math skills, including ability to read and use a ruler
· Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
· Abililty to interpret and support policies, procedures, and standards established by Pipenology and Federal/State/Local agencies
· Experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
· Experience in the sewing/textile industry or working with related machinery
· Previous forklift experience preferred
Pipenology, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program.
External Company Name: SAK Construction
External Company URL: http://sakcon.com/
Street: 1449 Hoff Industrial Dr