Kelly Services Assembly - O'Fallon, MO Full time 4 day work week in O'Fallon, Missouri
Now hiring Assemblers for a top Manufacturing Client in O'Fallon, MO
Type: Contract to HIRE - Experience preferred but entry level welcome!
Hours: Monday through Thursday; 6AM-4:30PM (4 10-hr days).
Any overtime needed will be worked on Friday same hours and possibly Saturday same hours.
$11.00/hr. with overtime offered (calculated OT rate = $16.50/hr), paid every Friday
Education: High School diploma or GED required.
• Placing small surgical devices into plastic pouches
• Performing repetitive work to meet company quotas
• Positioning parts according to blue prints
• Must be able to work at a fast pace and work with small parts
• You must be comfortable with sitting or standing for long periods of time
• Ability to work independently and safely at all times
• Requires repeated use of hands and fingers as well as full range of motion
• Prior assembly / production experience preferred but not required
For immediate consideration please apply directly from the job posting or you may also email your resume to Susie.Jones@kellyservices.com OR call/text 989-297-6565.
Keywords: distribution, warehouse, assembler, assembly, light industrial, shipping, receiving, package handler, production, manufacturing, general laborer
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.