MasterCard Director, Software Engineering in Test in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Software Engineering in Test
Director, Software Development Engineer in Test
At Mastercard, our industry expertise is enhanced by our commitment to being a force for good in the world and to doing well by doing good. Mastercard relies on our global workforce to help us achieve our goal of building a sustainable, inclusive global economy. The Mastercard Way encourages us, connects us with the behaviors that represent the essence of not only what we do but who we are as an organization. Cultivating an environment for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views and experiences drives a global and collaborative culture of inclusion and sense of belonging.
MasterCard software engineering teams leverage Agile development principles, advanced development and design practices, and an obsession over security, reliability, and performance to deliver solutions that delight our customers. We're looking for talented software development engineers to develop advanced technologies and applications that are revolutionizing payments.
Are you passionate about software engineering?
Do you enjoy seeing the impact your code has on a wide range of customers across the globe?
Do you want to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives while encouraging your own professional learning and development?
Do you thrive in a place where you are continuously learning more while growing your skills and career?
Do you want to join a Company that offers a competitive benefits-and rewards program that attracts, develops and retains the most talented employees around the world?
Do you want to join an inclusive culture where employees, in all their diversity, feel valued, respected and who can bring their authentic selves to work? Learn more at Mastercard’s Corporate Sustainability Report.
• Analyze code review reports and development quality to make sure best practices are being followed
• Develops/monitors quality gating and automation strategy for a given project looking at code coverage and API vs
• UI level functionality
• Possesses a strong knowledge of programming, tools, architecture patterns, and BDD
• Ensures Performance and Scalability for applications and platforms
• Provides strategic leadership to drive quality initiatives, supporting various applications and systems
• Defines QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies; identifies development opportunities across all delivery teams
• Partners with other departments to scope automation efforts, provides strategic thinking for improvement efforts and supports software releases
• Communicates need for operational resiliency; oversees scalability and performance engineering strategies into solutions
• Formally supervises and coaches a large group/team, or several Leaders/ Consultants, and is responsible for business execution of goals and objectives
• Helps identify and coach top talent within own teams (includes direct reports and second-line reports)
• Defines DevOps and performance environment needs and develops schedules for ongoing performance testing activities
• Demonstrated thought-leadership and organizational expertise in various IT disciplines; experience relationship building across large-scale organizations
• Extensive experience with overseeing testing processes, methodologies and tools
• Experience defining QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies
• Successfully scoped automation and improvement efforts
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-113407