MasterCard Manager, Product Management, Mastercard Send Cross-Border in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Product Management, Mastercard Send Cross-Border
• The goal of the New Payments Platforms organization is to create, build, and deploy scalable solutions for P2P, B2B, B2C and government payment flows beyond Mastercard’s traditional card based solutions.
• The Mastercard Send Cross-Border team, within New Payments Platforms, manages a new payment service that helps Mastercard customer banks modernize their cross-border person-to-person payments and disbursements.
• The Manager, Product Management role within the Mastercard Send Cross-Border team will have responsibilities that include supporting the readiness and launch of new product features, ensuring product integrity, and assisting internal stakeholders with both customer onboarding and support needs.
• Supports other Product Managers with implementation and delivery planning for new product features.
• Supports in-market product teams with the required best practices, documentation, tool kits, and subject matter expertise.
• Embeds Product Management Excellence and the customer experience in all product management activities.
• Works closely with global and regional teams to improve product understanding, both technical and operational, and to ensure we have customer onboarding and support documentation and processes that deliver a positive customer experience.
• Creates and manages data analytic programs that increase customer and internal awareness and leads to actions that improve performance.
• Performs product integrity and quality assurance activities to ensure all aspects of the product works as expected and that we deliver a positive customer experience.
• Create and manage both internal and external technical and operational product documentation.
All About You
• Proven ability to learn and master new subject matter areas quickly.
• Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Is customer oriented with a high sense urgency and accountability.
• Excellent process design, product documentation and project management skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. MS Project is also preferred.
• Data analytics and ability to translate into meaningful/actionable information.
• Knowledge of Product Management Excellence (Mastercard’s methodology).
• Some limited travel may be required.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-75571