Schneider Electric Project Industrialization Leader in O'Fallon, Missouri
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Lead industrial aspects of new product development activities and collaborate with the design team via concurrent engineering. Manage the cost, schedule, and quality level of projects from beginning to end. Coordinate Industrial schedule with the overall project manager. Complete Industrial Engineering Analyses of the product and processes.
- Lead industrialization effort in Product Development and implementation projects
- Develop and Manage - Industrial implementation schedule, Capital Equipment Budget, project risks, Product costs, and Product Quality.
- Learn and implement Supply Chain best practices **
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelors OR Master’s degree in 'Industrial Engineering' OR 'Mechanical Engineering' OR any other equivalent.
- 5-10 years experience in related roles
- Desired additional training/certification in project management, Six Sigma
- Be familiar with production operations including fabrication and/or final assembly of discrete products
- Demonstrate experience with typical quality monitoring tools and techniques.
- Demonstrate familiarity with Gantt charts, risk plans, and project management
- Use office software packages like Excel, Microsoft Project, Visio and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate effective and clear communication skills in English via email, phone, presentation
- Demonstrate ability to network and collaborate with cross-functional teams, globally to meet project objectives and manufacturing constraints
- Demonstrate the ability to make decisions and work independently on projects
- Flexibility in time schedules for global meetings
- Able to travel domestic or international based on business need - 10%
Other desirable characteristics - Leadership skills, Public speaking experience, PCBA experience/exposure, Lean practices, Familiarity with datacenters and datacenter products like Power distribution, UPS, etc.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Missouri-O'Fallon
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 005CFZ