MasterCard Test Engineer, Quality Engineering (Fraud Products) in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Test Engineer, Quality Engineering (Fraud Products)
Job Description Summary
Quality Engineering team within MasterCard is about creating an ecosystem to build a world beyond waiting for all delivery teams to help achieve time-to-market, quality excellence, and higher customer satisfaction.
• Unlike similar quality engineering roles in other organizations, this position needs deep understanding of software development , architecture, and performance engineering to help drive quality early in the life cycle of a product development. In addition, experience in payment processing/domain is highly desirable.
• This position will be responsible for delivering of Quality Engineering services (Code quality, Testing Services, Performance Engineering, Testing and Environment automation, Development Collaboration, Continuous Integration) .
• Position requires an extensive understanding of BDD/TDD practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
• This position delivers all agile testing principles - Define, create and run tests as part of agile scrum team
• Interacts with technology staff including Quality Engineers, Operations, Developers, Devops Engineers, Product management, and Program management to identify scope of project/s and deliver services.
• Deliver quality engineering, exploratory testing, and test automation covering all key deliverable areas including mobile, web, and API testing.
• Drive adoption of development services (Quality Engineering, Performance Engineering, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Collaboration) among various delivery teams.
• Understand end-customer needs and associated value chain to drive processes and practices to ensure flawless customer experience.
All About You
• Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with exposure to quality engineering processes.
• Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher
• Sound knowledge of Java, Spring, JUnit, Eclipse IDE, Rest Assured, Appium, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), Continuous Delivery concepts and tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo, vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify, etc.
• Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), and Mainframe and UNIX
• Good knowledge of payments domain message flows, architecture, common design patterns, ISO message protocols, simulation/emulation tools highly desirable.
• Expertise in agile and waterfall delivery, life-cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/Rational Concert), software testing standards, methods and conventions.
• Exposure to Cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-code concept, and tools such as Chef/Puppet desirable.
• Expertise with cross browser and cross device testing strategies (e.g. In the Wild testing) and automation via device clouds (Perfecto, Device Anywhere, Testdroid, etc)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-62424