Mars Complaint and Product Quality Specialist - Rolla, MO in Rolla, Missouri
Complaints and Product Quality Specialist
The Complaints and Product Quality Specialist is responsible for managing the process of consumer/customer complaints in order to constantly improve products and increase consumer/customer satisfaction and key contact with markets. The Complaints and Product Quality Specialist will also be involved in initiating activities and actions improving product quality in cooperation with the QFS department together with support and involvement of other departments.
What are we looking for?
• Knowledge of computer and MS Office
• Knowledge of Quality and Food Safety Systems
• 1-3 years’ experience in food manufacturing
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• High interpersonal and communication skills
What would be your key responsibilities?
• Managing consumer complaint process and initiate PRIMP as appropriate
• Running the Daily Panel, analyzing and communicating its results
• Organizing and managing work groups to improving product quality
• Building a quality culture in the company
• Key User of the Vital system/Customer Complaints systems
• Manage the PHR process and non-conforming product
• Participate in internal and external audits
What can you expect from Mars?
• The opportunity to learn and develop, taking charge of your own career across Mars
• An industry competitive salary and great benefits package
• Chance to work cross functionally, and add value and impact to the business
• If you are passionate, a great problem solver, resilient and have a high drive for results, then we want to hear from you!