Natoli Engineering Manufacturing Trainer in Saint Charles, Missouri
Summary of Position:
The Trainer will train new and current employees to ensure that the employees can perform to standards for their current position as well as assist in developing training programs which will prepare manufacturing production employees for future growth and development opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality training to ensure new employees have the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the manufacturing tasks for which they were hired.
- Complete cross training with shop employees.
- Complete Train the Trainer for shop leads.
- Follow up with employees on any post-training when needed.
- Collaborate with supervisors to identify the training needs for individual employees and/or each department.
- Perform certification on all employees.
- Assess employees’ knowledge and skills and look for potential areas of development, and/or customize the training provided.
- FPI’s/ Spot Checks/Internal Audits as needed.
- Follow up on Corrective Action training.
- This list is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned.
* Qualifications and requirements:*
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Previous machine shop experience (CNC, Mills, Lathes, Grinding, etc.)
- Knowledge of different manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of blue print reading (GT& DT), metrology (using measuring tools), and quality control
- Knowledge of CNC programming principals
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong public speaking, training and motivational skills
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideal candidates will have experience developing and implementing company-wide training programs
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk using a computer for extended periods; stand, kneel, walk and bend as required throughout the work day to accomplish various tasks
- Be able to lift, pull, push or carry various types of light weight files and other items (approximately 1-10 pounds) and process accordingly.