Belcan Architectural Drafter in Saint Louis, Missouri
Job Number: 285308
Description: An Architectural Drafter job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for creating 2D architectural drawings including floor plans and elevations of retail store space. To be considered for this role, you will have an associate’s degree in computer aided drafting and at least three years’ experience with AutoCAD and Revit software. This is a very visible, contract to hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Architectural Drafter Job duties:
• Experience with AutoCAD and Revit Software
• Ability to create 2D architectural drawings including floor plans and elevations of retail store space
• Ability to lead team of drafters by delegating and holding employees accountable for meeting deadlines
• Three to five years of experience designing and drafting floor plans and elevations
• At least three years’ experience with AutoCAD 2D and Revit
Location: Saint Louis , MO
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart