Rose International INC Designer Drafter in Saint Louis, Missouri
Position Title: Designer Drafter
Position Number: 293977
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Desired Skill Set:
AutoCAD, Design, Drawing, MicroStation, MS Excel
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Position Title: Drafter
Location: St. Louis, MO 63103
High School Diploma
• Microstation, AutoCAD, and raster format drawings.
• Interfaces with internal project, plant staff, contractors, and engineering consultants.
• Perform red/green line updates and changes to drawings as directed and may be asked to develop new drawings as necessary under the direction of an Client designer/engineer.
• Attention to detail and a good sense of organization.
• Work independently, but will be expected to know when to come and ask for guidance and direction.
• Teamwork and function well working with a diverse group of individuals on a daily basis.
• Flexible and willing to switch between tasks without frustration and be able to establish and manage priorities as new tasks are assigned.
• Posses a positive attitude towards their work assignments and should be focused on producing a high quality product the first time while still having a good appreciation for the time necessary to complete assigned tasks.
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is a requirement.
• Ability to use and/or learn to use large-format printers and scanners will be required.
• Helpful if familiar with electronic document management systems as they will be trained and required to use the Client SmarTeam drawing control system as well as the Citadon project management software packages on a daily basis.
• Update or create new Microstation CAD drawings as required for design changes, ensuring all design changes meet regulatory, industry, and Client standards.
• Provide CAD support as necessary to incorporate red / green line changes from plant marked-up drawings into final design drawings.
• Must understand or willing to learn the relationship between plant drawings and ensure redline changes are propagated as appropriate to all affected design drawings.
• Interact with other company functions, vendors, architectrual/engineering firms, and other associates in matters related to drafting, CAD files and scanning.
Experience in GTECH or GIS preferred, electrical experience preferred.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)