Belcan Experimental Design Statistician in Saint Louis, Missouri
Experimental Design Statistician
Job Number: 281920
Description: A Statistician job is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role, you will have a Master’s or PhD degree with emphasis in Mathematics, Statistics, or Computational Biology and work experience with basic statistical modeling approaches (ANOVA, regression, classification, sample size calculations) and machine learning techniques. In this role, you will provide support and develop statistical analysis methods including conventional models and machine learning techniques on complicated experimental designs.
• Master’s or PhD degree required with emphasis in Mathematics, Statistics, Computational Biology
• Minimum two years working experience of basic statistical modeling approaches (ANOVA, regression, classification, sample size calculations) and machine learning techniques.
• Strong programming experience in R or Python.
• Experience presenting with PowerPoint
• Good communication skills
• Experience with SAS/SPSS/Matlab
• Familiarity with farming equipment, e.g., planters and combines.
If you are interested in this Statistician job in St. Louis, MO please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Saint Louis , MO
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart