Aerotek Mechanical Drafter in Saint Louis, Missouri
Description: Plans, designs, and provides support for all phases of mechanical equipment design for food processing equipment.
• Provide mechanical design of proprietary food processing equipment
• Associate executes technical drafting support integrating all aspects of food processing technology, hygienic design, machinery safety, process safety, and equipment operational functionality
• Develop/modify technical design guidelines, design standards, and specifications.
Autocad, Mechanical, Design, Drafting, Mechanical design, Cad
Top Skills Details:
AutoCAD, Mechanical drafting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Must have good mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn
• Provide support to current Design team members
• Effectively communicate with Design team members, Team leaders, and shop floor personnel
• Assist in developing and maintaining department Design standards
• Under guidance of team members, change or update drawings and troubleshoot as needed
• Some experience in the CAD field working with AutoCAD, Inventor and Vault.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to walk around shop floor when needed throughout the day
• Associates in Mechanical design, Drafting or technical equivalent
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.