Belcan MEP Engineer in Saint Louis, Missouri
Job Number: 283699
Description: A Mechanical Design Engineer (MEP) job in St. Louis, MO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for supervising and managing the production of engineering documentation for the design, development and construction of new and existing buildings. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Building Systems Engineering or Architectural Technology, and three to five years of experience in all phases of mechanical/plumbing design process.
• Maintain projects schedule by ensuring timely preparation of deliverables
• Help with all aspects in the construction administration of project assignment, including reviewing shop drawings, submittals quality control and site
• Maintain close collaboration with design team, consultants and contractors
• Help evaluate new products and systems, energy saving and cost saving strategies
• Involved in all phases of the mechanical/plumbing design process including schematic design, design development and construction documents.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Building Systems Engineering or Architectural Technology
• At least three years’ experience in similar position or 8 years as senior engineer
• Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit and all aspects of MS products
• Knowledge of building codes and energy analysis
• Experience in construction document preparation and field
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer (MEP) job in St. Louis, MO, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Location: Saint Louis , MO
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart