Wells Fargo Process Engineer 1 / CSBB BPM in Saint Louis, Missouri
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The Consumer and Small Business Banking organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
We believe that Process Excellence is made up of elements of leadership, teamwork, methods, and practices. We believe it is foundational to the repeatability of any operation, service, function or capability we utilize in the bank. When learned and embedded into a business culture, a business can transform many key attributes including quality, cost, risk and productivity. Ultimately, we want to create an environment that maximizes the talent of our team members and our knowledge of Process Excellence so that we can deliver world class solutions and services to our customer base.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join us to help develop and deliver a world class Business Process Management (BPM) capability to the Wells Fargo Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) group. This position will lead a team of process architect, production support, process librarian and quality assurance team members in supporting Wells Fargo CSBB BPM.
We are seeking an experienced process consultant focused on process definition and modeling. Performs end-to-end analysis, current state modeling and future state redesign requiring application of specialized engineering skills critical to the redesign efforts. Develops root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes. Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements utilizing formal process engineering tools and methods.
• Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-LOB, enterprise-wide process design and re-engineering initiatives that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign that requires specialized knowledge or skill critical to the redesign effort in a matrix leadership environment
• Develop improvement approaches within businesses and across lines of businesses that are holistic, customer focused to understanding business processes and workflow through Wells Fargo and identify and help prioritize new initiatives to drive business strategy, mitigate potential risks and control gaps, financial return, and/or positive customer impact
• Develops root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates
• Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements - Including the developing metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities
• Provide advanced statistical analysis for business leaders, project teams, and managers as required. In addition, provide basic and advanced measurement approaches and mechanisms to ensure we are managing the process and producing the designed results
• The sharing of lessons learned and best practices with others throughout the organization when appropriate
Partner & Collaborate
• Provides assistance in the development and advancement of our common enterprise Operational and Process Excellence framework, methods, techniques, tools, training, and language. Including the development of new process improvement techniques and services
• Drives business awareness of our common enterprise operational and process excellence methods, techniques, tools, etc
• Assists the development of our enterprise Operational and Process Excellence Curriculum and Training Materials
• Provides assistance and leadership of our enterprise process improvement professional support services - Including the identification and managing of resources, including cross-entity members, to successfully execute projects
• Provides consultation on the use of reengineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality
• Works with Project Manager(s) and Sponsors to ensure Six Sigma/LEAN activities, deliverables, and tools are integrated in the project plan when appropriate
• Collaborate and partner with other enterprise programs or initiatives to help advance the goals of those efforts while advancing the culture of operational excellence
• Provide thought leadership in the area of process and continuous improvement, operational excellence, continuous improvement
• Role will require moderate domestic business travel
• Provide coaching and mentoring to project teams and LOB management in Six Sigma, LEAN, Continuous Improvement process, tools, and techniques
• May provide informal 1-on-1 training and formal small to large group training facilitation, coaching, & mentoring
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Green belt and 3+years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering)
BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
Facilitation skills such as Helix
Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
LEAN/Six Sigma certification or Wells Fargo business process management endorsement
Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
Strong collaboration and partnering skills
Other Desired Qualifications
• Experience in current state process modeling, process re-engineering and future state workflow modeling
• Strong understanding of financial controls and risk
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and root cause analysis skills
• Ability to work effectively with senior management (SVP, EVP's)
• Working experience along with other Business Process Management software and tools such as PEGA, ORACLE, TIBCO or Asana
• Strong leadership skills and experience with the ability to coach, manage, lead professionals
• Familiarization with Agile tools like JIRA, CA Rally
• Knowledge and expertise in Tech system projects
• Experience with enterprise capabilities & processes
• Knowledge of APQC PCF (American Productivity and Quality Center Process Classification Framework)
• Knowledge of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN2.0)
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: 5558198-8
Updated: 2021-02-26 02:50:37.615 UTC
Location: Saint Louis,MO