Donatech Technician I in Sedalia, Missouri
Location: Sedalia, Missouri
EDUCATION (R= REQUIRED D = DESIRABLE):
• High school diploma or equivalent (R)
• Bachelor’s degree or college level courses with lab work in Material Science, Physics,
Chemistry or Engineering (D)
EXPERIENCE (R = REQUIRED D = DESIRABLE):
• Experience in a physical testing lab (D)
• Cellular glass or glass manufacturing experience (D)
• Accomplished at performing and evaluating physical measurements; proficient in test
equipment troubleshooting techniques, scientific record keeping, and routine report
• Strong computer skills and familiarity with Windows operating systems.
• Able to use MS Excel spreadsheets effectively, enter data in applications, and navigate
basic file management systems.
• Detail oriented and accurate. Able to follow standard work and procedures.
• Self-motivated; able to work with minimal supervision
Test, evaluate, and document the quality of incoming materials, intermediate products, and the
general properties of finished goods. Support productivity improvement efforts by making
process measurements, observations, and audits needed to support process investigations and