The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company Plant Manager in Springfield, Missouri
- Providing leadership for production improvement and attainment of unit per hour goals;
- Increasing plant profitability through production efficiency and providing oversight on quality control of finished product.
- Insuring all documentation and production records are completed accurately and properly.
- Insuring all equipment and machines in plant are maintained properly.
- Maintaining production schedules, control production, and control quality of production.
- Obtaining annual/monthly production objectives to insure a positive EBIT.
- Administering company policies/processes/programs through leadership and written and verbal communication.
- Protecting all company assets within area of responsibility, to include but not limited to inventory, tools, and equipment with the ultimate goal of reducing operating costs.
- Ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Managing all safety, health and environmental processes.
- Two years of college preferred
- Relevant management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field desired
- 3 Years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of two years of successfully managing a team in a manufacturing environment.
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Good oral and written communication ability.
- Good computer skills.
The location of this facility is 5210 W. St. Hwy 266, Springfield MO.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is The Law