Reliable Cars Quick Lube Technician in Springfield, Missouri
Are you a highly motivated and dedicated individual with a passion for working in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment? Are you tired of where you work and want to enjoy a clean, safe, professional atmosphere where you can grow and develop your skills? If so, then consider joining our team as a Quick Lube Technician!
Who We Are
At Reliable Cars, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Reliable Cars is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, so we realize we must first provide that level of investment to our employees through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth. Your professional development is one of our top priorities. That's why we're proud to offer our staff members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation plans, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us!
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Savings Plan (17% Employer Match)
* Closed on Sundays
* Flexible Schedules
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Company Holidays
* Paid Training
* Ongoing Professional Development
* Employee Discounts
* Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
* Career Growth and Internal Promotions
* Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
* Long-Term Job Security
* Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly.
* Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
* Drive the vehicle for testing purposes and inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary.
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation, clean and lubricate fittings as needed.
* Install a new oil train plug and new oil filter and communicate oil levels to teammates.
* Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
* Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
* Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks.
* Deep understanding of automobiles and speedy diagnostic abilities
* Effective analytical and communication skills and eagerness to improve
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
* ASE Certification/Technical degree (preferred)
* One year in a service department
* Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.