John Deere Reman Electronics Production: Assembler/Disassembler in Springfield, Missouri
Performs assembly, disassembly and/or assembly repair operations in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work is not closely supervised.
Maintains a safe work environment.
Details are dependent on duties assigned but in general consist of the following:
- Reads and follows work instructions or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Performs intermediate assembly/disassembly tasks, includes but is not limitedto:cleaning, crimping, connecting lead wires, securing subassemblies, and basic disassembly ofcore.
- Performs testing and inspection, using measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet quality standards.
- Submits accurate build card data for production/quality records
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area for safe operation.
- Regular attendance is an essential function to perform this job. TYPES OF MACHINES, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT USED OR OPERATED:
Varies by specific duties. Includes but is not limited to: hand or power tools, test stands, gages, grinders, riveters, arbor presses, ovens/freezers, manual pallet jacks, fixtures, templates, clamps, and various other hand tools.
Work is performed mostly in a controlled atmosphere. Some exposure to conditions suchas: dust, fumes, noise, and varying temperatures—for short periods of time is possible. Employees will be required to demonstrate continued knowledge of Haz/Com regulations and requirements. They are required to follow safety policies and wear all personal protective equipment in designated areas.
Sitting 70%, standing/walking 30%. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, and use hands and fingers.
SKILL/ KNOWLEDGE/ ABILITY/ EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED is recommended.
- Able to lift test fixtures/product ranging up to 50 lbs.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual withdisability. Continue