Cerilliant Corporation cGMP Shipping Coordinator in St. Louis, Missouri
Your Role:This position is responsible for coordinating GMP shipments that meet external customer’s needs and will maintain the appropriate shipping conditions until the material reaches its destination. The GMP Shipping Coordinator is required to ensure that material is shipped in compliance with the local quality system and regulations such as ICH Q7, IATA, IMDG, and DOT.
Essential Job Functions
Design, support and implement shipping processes for GMP products which can include the following:
- Coordinate shipping events with project teams
- Ensure that material is shipped in compliance with the local quality system and regulations such as ICH Q7, IATA, IMDG, and DOT
- Develop and Implement corrective actions based on incident investigations, work with customers, suppliers and internal staff to resolve issue and report status on continuous basis
- Work with customers and new project teams to implement shipping processes to ensure products are shipped according to approved methods
- Write shipping procedures.
- Develop and assist in the implementation of process improvement, safety, quality, and 5S ideas
Who You Are:
- Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience with ICH Q7, IATA, IMDG, and DOT preferred.
- Essential and Critical Skills: * *
- Effective problem solving skills
- Customer service skills and the ability and the ability to interact with customers and coworkers in a productive manner.
- Effective written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Knowledge of Process Improvement methodology (ie., PDSA, Lean Manufacturing, and/or Six Sigma)
- Experience and/or education in DOT, IATA, and IMDG regulations
- Knowledge of FDA and/or USDA regulatory requirements
- Strong computer skills (SAP, MS Office, etc)
- Ability to develop and lead teams
Job Requisition ID: 177184
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(<1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time