Washington University of St. Louis Clinical Research Coordinator I - Psychiatry - 45748 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Psychiatry. The position is located at the Center for Healthy Weight and Wellness. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Position is in the Center for Healthy Weight and Wellness and assists investigators and project manager as coordinator of a semi-complex, pragmatic research study, acting as a liaison with the clinical sites, sponsoring agency, and community and project consultants; responsible for assisting with and achieving project deliverables according to the project timeline.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs grant-related administrative tasks associated with documenting the activities, decisions, and project milestones for the research team. This includes generating scheduled and ad hoc meeting agendas, recording the discussions at these meetings, and drafting minutes/notes for distribution to the team.
- Facilitates and contributes to the digital translation of the project intervention methodology, in collaboration with the PI, the project manager, and significant contributors on the project team.
- Archives all project related documents, including information/presentations from external collaborators, advocacy organizations, and healthcare entities that are relevant to the project goals.
- Distributes materials, documents, training videos, slide sets, etc., to the project team that the PI considers important to the project outcomes, as directed by the project manager.
- Assists the project manager with regulatory requirements and assumes some of the regulatory compliance responsibilities for the project.
- Assists the project manager and project director with drafting the annual Research Performance Progress Reports (RPPR).
- Supports the clinical sites and the data coordinating center in development of recruitment materials, study forms, and REDCap data collection web portal.
- Perform other duties related to the work, as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required; prior work experience, preferably in clinical research support, is highly preferred; a combination of relevant work and education equaling 4 years may substitute for this requirement.
- Experience and/or educational background in social and behavioral sciences.
- Experience and/or educational background in digital communication technology, digital software applications, and web-based social platforms desired. Coursework or small tech project experience is acceptable.
- Working knowledge of clinical research regulatory framework.
- Previous experience using WUSTL myIRB submission platform.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a contributing member of a team.
- Must have a “will-do, can-do” attitude.
- Competency with computer systems and comfort with web-based applications.
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to work inside a team to promote and facilitate the goals of the project.
- Well-developed sense of professionalism.
The hiring range for this position is $43,326 - $54,205 annually.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Clinical Research Coordinator I - Psychiatry - 45748
Job ID: 45748
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time