Washington University of St. Louis Clinical Research Study Assistant II - OB/GYN - 47898 in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of OB/GYN. The position is located at the Center for Outpatient Health. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Under the direction of a Research Manager or PI, participates in clinical research study activities related to the collection, documentation, and reporting of clinical research data ensuring compliance with the study protocol, regulatory guidelines, and institutional requirements in the Division of GYN-Oncology.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- May participates in the recruitment of study participants as identified in related protocol; visits with study participants to explain study, screens for eligibility and obtains informed consent of participants.
- Completes all necessary paperwork/documentation according to study protocol; may obtain consent and schedule follow-up visits.
- Collects clinical data from study participants, medical records, interviews, questionnaires, diagnostic tests and other sources under clinical research protocols; performs basic evaluation and interpretation of collected data and reports data to sponsors, resolves questions working closely with research nurse coordinators, maintains source documentation as necessary; and prepares and distributes study packets and information.
- Assists with other duties as assigned by research team.
High school diploma or equivalent high school certification plus two years of administrative or research experience, preferably in a medical environment; Associate degree or two years of college may substitute for experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in clinical research support or oncology.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer programs and systems.
The hiring range for this position is $17.58 - $21.98 per hour.
All external candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening for this position. Current employees applying for a new position within the university may be subject to this requirement. The screenings will include a criminal background check and, as applicable for the position, other background checks, drug screen, employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, certain vaccinations and/or governmental registry checks. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
This position is eligible for full-time benefits. Please click the following link to view a summary of benefits: https://wustl.box.com/s/8wkhs25yssf0775x9d6nd6vqa7obpth7.
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Clinical Research Study Assistant II - OB/GYN - 47898
Job ID: 47898
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time