CentiMark Corporation Commercial Roofing Service Foreman (CentiMark Corporation) in St Louis, Missouri
CentiMark Corporation, a National leader in the commercial/industrial roofing industry, has exceptional opportunities and is currently seeking an experienced Foreman for our St Louis office and surrounding areas!
CentiMark offers a competitive wages, solid career opportunities, and fantastic growth potential.
Foreman Duties Include:
- Supervising and training a crew of 1-2 people
- Ensure that the crew is operating to optimize safety, service & quality measures
- Minimum of two (2) or more years experience in general roofing.
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing procedures and safety.
- Excellent communication, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience with: Single Ply, EPDM, PVC & TPO a plus.
- A valid state driver’s license (in good standing).
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and climb up and down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet.
- Able to work within a team environment
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to work Saturday and/or Sunday, if needed
- Authorized to work in the United States,
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
- Have reliable transportation
- Bilingual also a plus.
CentiMark is an Equal Opportunity & Drug Free Employer offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, competitive compensation pay and excellent benefits that include:
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K and Stock Option Program
CentiMark Corporation has over 40 years of construction industry experience and is the industry leader in commercial/industrial roofing. For more information, please go to our website – www.centimark.com
EOE and Drug Free Workplace
If you are looking for a stable, growth-oriented career, please apply through this ad!
Location: St Louis, MO
Type: Full Time
Department: CentiMark - West
Experience: Mid Level