RELX Group Digital Implementation Specialist in St Louis, Missouri
Digital Implementation Specialist
Location: St Louis, Missouri, United States
The purpose of the Digital Implementation Specialist is to help facilitate and assist faculty with set-up and navigation of Elsevier course tools within their desired Learning Management System including Elsevier's own systems. Establishing a connection with the account’s LMS administrator to set up LTI links. This would include standing up courses to assist with assignments, grade views and rosters. The Moving Specialist would help in validating all products are available as expected for use with faculty. All work will be methodically tracked for success in SalesForce. Customer assistance will be triage and tracked until resolution. Collaborative work with Sales, Technical Support and the Product Teams is imperative for the successful completion of customer requests.
Elsevier is part of the Reed Elsevier Group plc., which is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in science and health, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
As the world’s leading provider of science and health information, Elsevier serves more than 30 million scientists, students and health and information professionals worldwide. A global company headquartered in Amsterdam, employing more than 7000 people in 24 countries, we help customers advance science and health by providing world-class information and innovative tools that help them make critical decisions, enhance productivity and improve outcomes.
Our working culture is highly respectful, stimulating and diverse; enabling bright, passionate people to do their best work. We offer challenging but realistic objectives, recognition for achievement, and the opportunity to challenge the status quo. We're a truly global company, working across geographies everyday with our people sharing a passion for health and science. Our people are pragmatic, commercial, work collaboratively and are excellent relationship builders. We offer an opportunity to make a difference in people's lives by helping the health and science communities find and use trusted, high-quality information.
Learning is at the heart of everything we do and our people take their development and progress seriously, as do we. Because of our global reach, opportunities are available locally and globally and our breadth of opportunity offers the chance to build a varied career across different functions and divisions. You will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technological development and to contribute to change. People with the right attitude have the chance to contribute far beyond their role.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) required. Familiarity with Learning Management Systems and authoring tools not required but preferred. Familiar with academic health programs. Familiar with Salesforce.com not required but preferred. Experience in help desk, technical support and/or customer service desk.
· A Bachelor's Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, or a related areaExcellent communication and presentation skills
· Training experience in formal and informal settings · Solid understanding of health care industry, with practice experience
· Proven ability to lead, a self-starter, goal oriented, flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with a changing environment
· Have experience working with teams and be willing to work collaboratively · Demonstrated strategic thinking and confidence
· Demonstrate a high level of understanding and comfort with digital books, electronic health records (EHR), assessment tools, learning management systems, and other instructional technology
· Possess a strong customer orientation and the ability to build effective relationships with customers
· Skilled at assessing need and creative in finding solutions · Possess strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
· Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently · Have 1-2 years experience working with teams and be willing to work collaboratively