Washington University of St. Louis Endocrine/Metabolism in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department Internal Medicine, Endocrine/Metabolism Division. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
Assists Principal Investigators with grant/study preparation, recording, reporting and control.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Formulates grant and study budgets according to established norms, enters documentation, secures approvals and establishes multidisciplinary research project control.
- Submits special reports such as focus endowments, balances annual payroll/budget for review/approval.
- Establishes files on grant, study center projects, shared facilities, ledgers, investigating overdrafts and preparing supporting documentation for approval.
- Authorizes expenses on center and grant studies and related departmental or project study accounts.
- Prepares required reports for reconciliation, interim review, required approvals, invoicing and account management.
- Implements grant related activities, research protocols, patient identification and processing and project strategies.
- Verifies records, checks, reimbursements, vouchers and distribution reports, complies with established project plans.
Equivalent of a Bachelor's Degree with 1 year general office experience or 5 years of combined education and related experience.
- Working knowledge of standard accounting procedures, ability to utilize computerized accounting systems, knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Ability to plan and organize work in an effective manner in order to meet timelines and goals.
The hiring range for this position is $18.80 - $23.99 per hour.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Grant Assistant - Endocrine/Metabolism - 39834
Job ID: 39834
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time