Washington University of St. Louis Facilities in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week. Position hours are generally Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Facilities. This position is for the Danforth Campus.
Under general direction, manage and organize large volumes of data and information on construction and design related projects. Disseminate technical drawings and specifications into operational data and maintain record drawings from both hardcopy documentation and digital formats with REVIT and AutoCAD platforms to support the University’s operations and initiatives as well as the professional environment that supports the University’s building and infrastructure initiatives.
**PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and verify accuracy and completeness of submitted closeout documentation for all Capital Projects, updating database of catalogued drawings, specifications, submittals, and operating manuals with each project.
- Field verify, measure, and update electronic drawing database of campus buildings renovation projects and existing conditions, inputting such measured sketches to AutoCAD, Revit, and ArcGIS platform.
- Respond to various drawing and information inquiries from Danforth Campus departments and outside Architect & Engineering consultants.
- Assist in all drafting room functions, such as scanning, printing, filing and updating of record drawings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree plus 3-5 years’ experience within the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) profession using Autodesk software.
- Knowledgeable in construction and industry standards with ability to read construction documents.
- Advanced understanding of modeling and data attributes associated with BIM.
- Must be able to understand and disseminate technical drawings and specifications from both digital and hardcopy documentation showing proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD platforms.
- Experience with ArcGIS and Adobe software.
- Excellent organization and time management skills required.
- Effective verbal, mathematical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office platforms.
- Ability to stay focused in busy environment.
- CM-BIM Certification and/or 2+ years of VDC experience
- Experience utilizing Navisworks, BIM360, laser scanning, & point cloud data
The hiring range for this position is $20.77 - $26.46 per hour.
Offers made for this position are contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment screens, including a criminal background check, hair sample drug screen, and verification of required professional licenses, registrations, or certifications.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Human Resources website (hr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Construction Data Coordinator - Facilities - 41312
Job ID: 41312
Location: Danforth - Main Campus
Full/Part Time: Full-Time