Washington University of St. Louis Infectious Diseases in St. Louis, Missouri
This position is full-time and works approximately 40 hours per week. Position hours are generally Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Department Name/Job Location
This position is in the Department of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases. The position is located at Northwest Tower. This position is for the Medical School Campus.
*POSITION SUMMARY: *
Position directs daily activities for grants, contracts, funding, and proposal submissions.
*PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- Holds responsibility for day-to-day activities including fiscal management, contracts and funds, and multicomponent grants and subcontracts, and IRB submissions and renewals of protocols and renewals.
- Assures adherence to grant, IRB, and Washington University accounting guidelines for associated grants.
- Advises directors on matters of scientific and fiscal concerns.
- Maintains file of contracts for all clinical research projects.
- Tracks work done, expenses, and regularly, in accordance with contracts, invoices for work done in clinical studies as well as tracks incoming payments to assure timely flow of funding.
- Provides regular reports of all fiscal matters relating to the clinical research enterprise.
- Conducts post study evaluation of study finances to assess contract performance
- Provides projections/recommendations for future resource allocations and scientific directors
- Interacts with federal and industry, in house contracts and budgeting personnel related to grants, contracts, and funding activities.
- Manages reports of shared space, equipment inventory, equipment purchasing and depreciation, and furnishings of offices.
- Prepares and maintains minutes from Budget Committee meetings, assigns action items, ensure follow up on decisions made.
- Participates in project review meetings and report preparation and analysis.
Equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related, with 5 years related experience.
- Demonstrated ability and expertise in handling varied aspects of grant administration and management*. *
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet planned project goals.
- Demonstrated ability in M.S. Office Suite.
The hiring range for this position is $47,029 - $59,987 annually.
Retirement Savings Plan
22 vacation days
8 Paid Holidays
Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
Free Life Insurance
Health, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Long Term Disability Insurance
Flex Spending Plan
Med School HR website (medschoolhr.wustl.edu)
Washington University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Title: Project Manager - Infectious Diseases - 41873
Job ID: 41873
Location: Medical School
Full/Part Time: Full-Time