Monsanto Mechanical 3-D CAD Engineer Co-op (St. Louis) in ST. LOUIS, Missouri
We are seeking a motivated Mechanical 3-D CAD Engineer Co-Op. This position will be in St. Louis, MO, reporting to our Group Leader, Design/Drafting.
As a Mechanical 3-D CAD Engineering Co-op, you will work with a team to provide mechanical engineering designs for large scale capital projects and will support multiple sites and projects concurrently. As a co-op, your work will include the development of 3D models of mechanical equipment and equipment layouts. Project deliverables generally include EFD (Engineering Flow Diagram) drawings, 3D equipment Models, 3D equipment layout models, and 2D equipment layout drawings for construction bid packages. This semester long co-op assignment will take place during the fall of 2019.
· Development of 3D Equipment Models
· Working with the mechanical designer to develop project drawings for equipment and piping layouts
· Reviewing equipment vendor drawings and supporting construction
· Supporting engineers in the development of mechanical bid packages
· Supporting the development of construction drawings.
· Supporting project checkout and startup at manufacturing site
· Sophomore or Junior pursing a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering
· General mechanical aptitude
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Good problem solving skills
· High degree of personal initiative
· Excellent organization and planning skills
· Ability to work well in a team environment and a diverse culture
· No travel limitations
· 3D and 2D Cad software experience
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms. We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting advancingtogether.com/careers .
Organization: GLB SC Engineering51011916_
Title: Mechanical 3-D CAD Engineer Co-op (St. Louis)
Location: North America-USA-Missouri-St. Louis
Requisition ID: 01RXM
At Monsanto, we value a diverse combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please for further assistance.access our disability accommodations process
U.S. Employment Law (applicable for U.S. jobs ONLY): EEO Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. For information about equal employment opportunity rights, please refer to this information from the U.S. federal government: ; .
EEOC PosterEEOC Supplement